Rainforest Shawl – Glitter Blue
1 in stock
- Fast Shipping
- Quality Yarns
- Secure Payments
This easy to wear triangle shawl features a bold geometric floral motif and is finished off with eye-catching peaks and tassels. Would pair great with a pair of jeans or a beautiful dress. The yarn is a gorgeous blue with a subtle glitter thread woven throughout. Outdoors, the glitter beautifully catches the sun. The shawl starts with a soft blue and gradually changes to a stunning deep blue. Accented by tassels at each point, it’s super lightweight and would be a fabulous addition to your wardrobe!
- Fiber Content: 53% Cotton, 43% Acrylic, 4% Polyester
- Dimensions: Approximately 54″ wide by 29″ long (not including tassels)
- Weight: Approximately 9oz
- Handmade in Atlanta, GA
- Machine wash at max 40°C (104°F)
- Lay Flat to Dry
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- It’s recommended to wash in a laundry bag to prevent pilling
Designed with love by Lisa Cook
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- This is a handmade crochet project. There will be some traces of handiwork.
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- All items come from a smoke free home, but not a pet free home. There is both a cat and a dog. Pets are not allowed on any yarn. Finished items are stored separately, away from pets. If you are allergic, we recommend washing before use.
- Depending on the pattern, your item may not look the same on the backside. Please check your listing for pictures of the back side.