Fall to Winter Landscape Shawl
The lightweight Fall to Winter Landscape Shawl made from 100% Highland wool. It’s called the Fall to Winter Landscape Shawl as the rich jeweled-tone colors are reminiscent of the changing fall landscape and the grays are reminders of the barren winter trees.
Out of stock
- Fast Shipping
- Quality Yarns
- Secure Payments
Enjoy the enchanting beauty of the fall season with jeweled tone colors that exude richness and vibrancy, reminiscent of autumn hues of gold, ruby, and plum, as this shawl effortlessly adds a touch of elegance to any outfit.
This shawl is made from 100% Highland Wool. Highland wool is a very high quality wool, a premium, luxurious, and sought-after type of wool known for its exceptional quality and unique characteristics. It is derived from sheep raised in the Peruvian highlands which is one of the most remote parts of the world, a rugged and scenic region known for its pristine landscapes and challenging weather conditions. What sets highland wool apart is its remarkable softness and warmth, making it a favorite choice among discerning individuals.
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool
- Dimensions: Approximately 65″ x 45″ x 48″
- Weight: Approximately 15 ounces
- Handmade in Atlanta, GA
- Hand wash with a wool detergent / Lay flat to dry
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
Designed by Martin Up North
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- This is a handmade crochet project. There will be some traces of handiwork.
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- All items come from a smoke free home, but not a pet free home. There is both a cat and a dog. Pets are not allowed on any yarn. Finished items are stored separately, away from pets. If you are allergic, we recommend washing before use.
- Depending on the pattern, your item may not look the same on the backside. Please check your listing for pictures of the back side.