Ancient Stories Mosaic Blanket
1 in stock
- Fast Shipping
- Quality Yarns
- Secure Payments
This handmade Ancient Stories crochet blanket is a beautiful piece of art that combines the traditional mosaic crochet technique with vibrant colors to create a stunning design. The blanket features a repeating pattern of intricate geometric shapes, reminiscent of ancient tales and legends. It’s done in a bright lemony yellow for the main design and varying shades of pinks, orange, greens, and blue for the background, and then accented in a sharp rust color. The overall combination is cheery and beautiful.
The process of this style of crochet blanket results in lots of little ends. All of those ends are tied together for security and then stuffed into a border. The result is a slightly squishy border with a little bit of depth of to it.
This blanket is super soft, lightweight, and would make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Dimensions: 34″ x48″
- Weight: Approximately 1lb 9oz
- Handmade in Atlanta, GA
- Machine Wash Warm at max 30℃ (86℉)
- Lay Flat to Dry
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- It’s recommended to wash in a laundry bag to prevent pilling
Designed with love by Daiga
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- This is a handmade crochet project. There will be some traces of handiwork.
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies of various monitors, lighting sources, digital photography and dye lot variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- All items come from a smoke free home, but not a pet free home. There is both a cat and a dog. Pets are not allowed on any yarn. Finished items are stored separately, away from pets. If you are allergic, we recommend washing before use.
- Depending on the pattern, your item may not look the same on the backside. Please check your listing for pictures of the back side.